PULS Power Supplies CP20 Series
The PULS CP series breaks all records in terms of efficiency, lifetime and dimensions. Using the latest power electronic technologies and highly sophisticated thermal design, this series sets new benchmarks in the field of single phase DIN rail power supplies.
Lowest power losses, breakthrough space-saving design and long product lifetime deliver the lowest cost of ownership to you, the customer. All units are UL listed and CE approved with hazardous location approvals to follow later this year.
- 100-240VAC Wide-Range Input
- Efficiency up to 95.6%
- 20% Output Power Reserves
- High Peak Current Capability to Trip Protective Devices
- Active Power Factor Correction (PFC)
- Unique Design for Extremely Low AC Inrush Current
- Operational Between -25°C and +70°C
- DC-OK Relay Contact
- UL/cUL 508 Listed